Hi Stamping Friends,
It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) Mixed Media Challenge again. The June Challenge Theme is GLITTER.
For more details and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Anything mixed media could be linked up to our challenge as long as it follows our theme.
When I saw the June Challenge Theme - Glitter, I instantly thought of Tim Holtz’s Distress Glitters. I also revisited Tim’s Distress Stains Monoprint Technique. The following are how I made my tag.
1. Apply Distress Paints Monoprint Technique with various stencils on watercolor paper for the background.
2. Apply various Distress Inks on watercolor paper as shown.
3. Apply white Embossing Paste over leave stencil on watercolor tag.
4. Die cut two butterflies and apply Distress Inks.
5. Apply Glossy Accents and sprinkle generous Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter.
6. Stamp text on black cardstock and heat embossed in white. Assemble the tag as shown on top.
I must say the sparkling butterflies are awesomely pretty.
Hope my tag is inspirational and eye-pleasing to you. Please drop me a note if you like my tag. Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day.
Challenges to enter:
- The Artistic Stamper June's Creative Challenge – Winged Things
- STAMPlorations June Mixed Media Challenge
- Craft Stamper, Take It, Make It June Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- Creative Artiste Challenge #27 – Anything Mixed Media Goes
- Stamps and Stencils Challenge - Words with Meaning
- Stamping Sensations June Challenge - Use Your Favorite Stamp
- Mix It Up Challenge Blog #2 - Anything Goes + Stamping
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge # 15 – Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #06
- Work it Wednesday May 2017