2014/05/31

Debossed Get Well Card


This weekend is a long weekend in Taiwan. (Our Dragon Boat Holiday is on Monday!) I am so glad that I finally got a day for myself, doing something I really like, which of course is card-making!

This is a card for a colleague who recently got an automobile accident. I am entering this card to the following challenges where I got inspirations for this card:

1. Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #166: Debossing Stamped Images

2. ColourQ challenge #243

    
3. CAS(E) this Sketch #78

    

Card Details
All stamp images and the leaf die are by Papertrey Ink


Edited
This card was awarded as one of the FAVORITES for the week ending June 1, 2014, in General Stamping forum of Spiltcoaststampers website.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, I love how you combined both challenges. The colors and the debossing are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job combining the challenges, this is terrific! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful!! I love your choice of stamp/die for the debossing technique : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely get well card, Helen, such pretty stamps and coloring! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is gorgeous! Great take on the sketch & MIM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The debossing technique is very interesting and I loved the color choices!! Come on over to my blog - I am hosting a giveaway for my 50th post!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...