2013/09/24

Merriest Christmas Wishes


Inspired by Brushstroke Stamped Flowers of Vickie Boutin and a card of mine, I thought to myself, how about making a Brushstroke Stamped Tree? Viola! This is what I made! I am so excited that my random idea worked well!

I am entering this card to the following challenges:

1. Moxie Fab World, The Color Media Challenge
2. Moxie Fab World, The Stickers and Tape Challenge
3. Hero Arts Stamp Your Story Inspiration Challenge

Card Details

1. All stamps are by Hero Arts.
2. Sticker Gems are by Hero Arts and Washi Tape is by kamoi MT Deco.


If you like this card, please do let me know!

今年以來印章界掀起了水彩筆觸圖案的熱潮,一家家公司都推出類似的印章圖案;會畫水彩的人可能匪夷所思,不過像Helen這種不會畫畫的人,倒是很開心能藉著印章一圓自己的水彩夢!做完上一張筆觸花朵後,Helen直覺:能畫花,那是否能畫樹?哈哈!沒想到竟成功了,真開心!也許有空可以再想想,還能畫什麼?大家不妨也來腦力激動一下吧!

8 comments:

  1. I just love how clever your adorable tree is with that variety of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, thanks for the sweet note! I am so glad you like my card! : )

      Delete
  2. Very creative! Love this happy tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leni, yes,I am quite happy with the result! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love how you created your Christmas tree with the brush strokes stamps! So creatve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Helen! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly inspirational!!! Love how you combined all the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Helen! Thanks also for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...